Registration is closed
THIS HR EVENT IS CO-ORGANIZED BY VENTURE CAFE TOKYO AND HIREPLANNER.COM.
HOW TO ACCESS THE EVENT
1. Click on the URL listed above.
2. Sign in from the Venture Cafe Tokyo Kiosk page.
3. Scroll down the list of events and click on "ENTER ROOM" below the event called "HOW TO ATTRACT TALENT DURING VIRTUAL CAREER EVENTS"
- Please sign in via a desktop or laptop.
- Please join a few minutes before the session to log in and get familiar with the platform.
- Since the event will be hosted on a networking platform, you will be able to network with other guests before and after the panel discussion.
In a world where communication skills are vital in fostering strong working relationships, it is important for companies to be aware of what candidates expect during their job-seeking journey and how HR should deliver. For this webinar, we have invited 2 employer branding experts to share their insights on how to run an effective virtual career event and inspire candidates to apply for your company, and 2 students to share their views on what they expect when they join such type of events.
Location: Online (link will be available after registration)
Date: September 30th, 2021 (Thursday)
Starting Time: 5:00 pm (Japan time)
Capacity: 75 virtual seats (RSVP required)
- VentureCafe Tokyo
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS EVENT?
- HR Leaders, HRBPs
- Talent Acquisition Experts and Corporate Recruiters
- Employer Branding Professionals
- Business Owners, C Level Executives
- Anyone interested in learning about how to attract young professionals in Japan
- Difference between Physical Career Events & Digital Career Events (Pros and Cons)
- Covid Impact on Career Event Formats
- Understand Job Seekers’ new expectations
- How to build a competitive candidate experience
- Best practices to run an effective virtual career event and attract top talent to your company
Since the beginning of Covid, companies have drastically accelerated their HR digital transformation and have shifted towards « online » and « automation » to simplify and optimize each step of their hiring process.
When it comes to new graduates hiring and entry-level recruitment, companies now systematically turn to virtual career events as they are much easier to plan for logistically and are also more cost-effective than traditional physical job fairs.
These online events offer opportunities for companies to meet with young talent, engage with them, build real connections and ultimately help them find people with the right « culture fit ».
However, we witness that there is often a gap between companies that produce great results at their virtual career events and others that do not.
In a world where communication skills are vital in fostering strong working relationships, it is important for companies to be aware of what candidates expect during their job-seeking journey and how HR should deliver. For this webinar, we have invited 2 employer branding experts to share their insights on how to run an effective virtual career event and inspire candidates to apply for your company and 2 students to share their views on what they expect when they join such type of events.
Human Resource Manager
Global People Marketing Manager
Fabien BROGARD CIPRIANI
Founder & CEO at HirePlanner.com
Former HR recruitment lead for Apple Japan & Tesla Motors Japan
16:50 - 17:00 : Check-In
17:00 - 17:05 : Event Start - greetings & speakers introductions
17:05 - 17:20 : Interactive discussion
17:20 - 17:40 : Panel discussion
17:40 - 18:00 : Q&A session
18:00 - 19:00 : Networking
Community for HR and Talent Acquisition Professionals in Japan to learn and share best practices.Join community